Welcome to our Math and Science page! We have worked hard to provide students with various activities (connected to each week's unit) to continue to stimulate their cognitive growth and development as well as their desire to learn and explore!
*As we navigate our Virtual Classroom, we want to stay connected to your child and family. Please feel free to send us videos and pictures of your children engaged in our curriculum. You may send them via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will view these files as a staff to celebrate your children’s achievements. It is important for us to stay connected to all our families!
Week Thirteen: 6/15 – 6/18
Unit: Eric Carle and Review Letters “Uu through Zz”
- Add the number of dots to the caterpillar’s body that correlates with the number on that line
- Use a bingo dotter or dip your finger in painter; or draw the circles
- Connect the number to the correct number of fruit
- Color the caterpillar and his favorite fruit
- Color the butterfly using the color code below
1. The Mixed Up Chameleon Paint Activity
2. Homemade Bubbles