Welcome to our Math and Science page! We have worked hard to provide students with various activities (connected to each week's unit) to continue to stimulate their cognitive growth and development as well as their desire to learn and explore!
*As we navigate our Virtual Classroom, we want to stay connected to your child and family. Please feel free to send us videos and pictures of your children engaged in our curriculum. You may send them via email: email@example.com. We will view these files as a staff to celebrate your children’s achievements. It is important for us to stay connected to all our families!
Week Eleven: 6/1 – 6/5
Unit: Nursery Rhymes and Review Letters “Hh through Mm”
- Find and circle the numbers 1 through 10
- Color the picture
- Circle the correct group
- Color the pictures on the worksheet
- Optional – Draw a line from the sentence to the correct picture
- Color the crown
- Decorate the crown with jewels or sequence
- Optional – Draw jewels onto your crown
- Cut out the crown and attach the two sides and adjust for your head
- Wear your crown!
1. Three Little Pigs Wind Experiment
1. Jack and the Beanstalk Stacking Challenge
- Visit Greeting and Carpet Time page for demonstration video