Please Consider Giving
Good, as Pope Francis says, is growing here at Annunciation, in Stockton, and in our nation.
How? Francis goes on: “We should not think that happiness will happen only when everything is in place and ‘correct’ in our lives.”
We don’t need to wait for a better stock market, more police officers, an end to war, or more rain; the ‘good around us’ is growing larger because we have encountered Christ and He is doing His work through us right now. That is why there is a reason for great joy in our community despite the stubborn challenges we face here in our parish, our city, and our world.
One important way we continue to ‘grow the good’ is by sharing our financial gifts. Your sharing will help us to:
Reach out to the poor and those in need through our expanding Social Justice Ministry.
- Continue to form and welcome children, teens, and adults to our faith.
- Bring an additional priest to the parish.
- Continue to address serious and growing facilities and maintenance needs in and around the church. In particular, the grounds and landscaping, the storage and bathroom buildings in the Big Yard (east of the church), and the Parish House roof.
Bishop's Ministry Appeal 101
The BMA is an annual campaign to raise funds that support the programs and ministries serving the people of the Diocese of Stockton. Your generosity makes it possible to have an impact on the people we serve.
Your support to the BMA helps us serve those in need in many ways through these ministries:
- Bishop's Office
- Catholic Schools
- Clergy Services
- Deacon Formation
- Diocesan Counsils
- Hispanic Apostolate
- Life and Dignity Ministry (Respect Life)
- Marriage Tribunal
- Migrant Ministries
- Religious Education and Training
- School of Ministry
- Seminarian Education
- Social Ministries
- University Campus Ministries
- Worship/ Spirituality
- Youth and Young Adult Ministries